Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulbs on my Chrysler '00 Sebring Convertible?

THESE BULBS SHOULD FIT. MY Q: is are the encasements sealed or do they pop out or do I have to un-seal and reseal?? so confusedHow do I change the headlight bulbs on my Chrysler '00 Sebring Convertible?they come out of the back of the light assembly ,gain access to the back of the light and you can remove them this way ,you don't have to break the seal on anything to get them out,good luck on it.How do I change the headlight bulbs on my Chrysler '00 Sebring Convertible?theres 3 screws per light. two with big heads and then one that will be in a hole with a long shaft. torx head. i think 25. take the screws out light pull straight forward. watch out for scratchin the bumper. don't force. they will slid out easy if you have the right screws pulled. the light wire should come right off just buy pullin it in the right direction. then twist out bulb. do not touch the bulb with your fingers. your oil on your fingers will shorten the life of the bulb.