Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change a headlight bulb in a 2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx?

I looked it up on WikiAnswers, and it said to pull on tabs on either side of headlight assembly. I am not finding these tabs. I don't know if they look different from what I expect them to look like or what. I don't want to take it to Goodyear and pay 8 bucks for them to do it. I have the bulbs, but no idea how to get the old bulb out. I've don't it before on my old car, but this car is so much different.How do you change a headlight bulb in a 2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx?Open the hood and look down behind the headlamp. From memory there is a circular 'cap' over the back of the headlamp that you need to twist off, this should allow you access to the bulbs.How do you change a headlight bulb in a 2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx?It takes 3 monkeys. 1 to change it, and 2 to throw feces at each other.How do you change a headlight bulb in a 2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx?Pull out old bulb, put in new bulb.